Masterpiece Graphix is hiring!
Position: Marketing Coordinator - Part Time
Seniority Level: Associate
Industry: Manufacturing and Distributing Printable Substrates, Functional Coatings
Employment Type: Part-Time
We’re looking for an innovative, creative thinker who is self-motivated, resourceful and an independent worker to join our team as the Marketing Coordinator / Graphic Design.
Who We Are: Masterpiece Graphix helps businesses solve problems and grow by providing a consultative approach to functional coatings for a variety of different industries. The company also creates printable substrates for commercial digital, offset, and flexo presses. Both the coating and printable substrate industries offer almost endless growth opportunities and potential for career success.
What We Need: Our team is small, yet driven. We need an experienced, passionate marketing professional who is motivated to use their unique skills to continue build, promote and grow the Masterpiece Graphix brand. The right candidate will have proven success and aptitude for effective Marketing, including strengths in business to business communication, writing, graphic design, social media, search engine optimization/data mining, sales lead generation, event/tradeshow management, copywriting, media relations and more.
- Establish effective, ongoing, creative marketing techniques and tools to market and build the brand of Masterpiece Graphix, its products and services in the marketing
- Collaboration and creation of a variety of marketing tools, including brochures, brand logos, sell sheets, sales collateral, direct mail, technical data sheets, e-mail campaigns, web graphics, product samples, promotional pieces, as well as many other creative projects.
- Writing content and copy for a variety of uses and audiences, including press releases, feature stories, marketing collateral, specification/sell sheets, newsletters, website, blog posts and social media.
- Internet marketing, including social media, blogging, website maintenance, email campaign management, sales lead generation, campaign/web tracking, and other related duties
- Partner with sales and management in the form of market research and strategy, generating and qualifying leads, tailoring email copy directed to customers and prospects, sales database management, etc.
- Plan and maintain the marketing calendar, optimizations of digital campaigns and monitor effectiveness, budgeting, purchases, brainstorming, and other important functions
- Trade show management, which entails booth design, coordinating with vendors, designing collateral, sponsorships, working with partners, travel arrangements, as well as other responsibilities
- Degree in marketing, advertising, or another related field, with proven experience in marketing, graphic design and sales support, preferred.
- Graphic Design with Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Website design, content and management using WordPress/Google Anallytics
- Motivated, self-starter with strong, proactive drive for personal and company success.
- Strong relationship building skills and outgoing personality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply: Submit your resume, professional references, and a cover letter with salary expectations to our human resource department. No phone calls please.