Print professionals have discovered that owning a RICOH Pro digital press opens a whole new world of options in printing materials. By adding specialty substrates to their menu of services, printers are able to better compete on applications, cost, and creativity.
- Increase Print Sales: Attract More Customers and a Larger Bottom Line with Expanded Print Applications
- Offer More Than ‘Just Paper’: Waterproof, Tear Resistant, Washable, Reusable, Durable, or Rigid — Specialty Substrates Provide Endless Options
- Cost-Effective Alternative: Eliminate the Need for Lamination and Increase Options for Durability and Rigidity
Substrates Certified for the RICOH Pro C71XX Series and the NEW RICOH Pro C92XX Series Color Sheet-Fed Printers
Certified for RICOH
|.006 White Vinyl/Repositionable/90#||CERTIFIED|
|.008 Synthetic Paper - O2S||CERTIFIED|
|.010 Synthetic Paper - O2S||CERTIFIED|
|.012 Synthetic Paper - O2S||CERTIFIED||CERTIFIED|
|.014 Synthetic Paper - O2S||CERTIFIED|
|.010 Matte/Matte White PVC - O2S||CERTIFIED|
|.015 Matte/Matte White PVC - O2S||CERTIFIED||CERTIFIED|
|.010 White Dead Opaque Styrene – O2S||CERTIFIED|
|.008 White Polyester – O2S||CERTIFIED|
|.007 Clear Tipped Polyester||CERTIFIED|
Printers have a lot of options in specialty substrates to run on RICOH Pro digital presses including:
- Pressure Sensitive: Resistant to chemicals. Short or long term adhesion indoors and outdoors.
- Synthetic Paper: Eliminates need for lamination. Resistant to water, chemicals and tears.
- Rigid Vinyl PVC: Excellent durability and easy to use. Resistant to UV degradation, good rigidity, and low flammability (resists ignition).
- Styrene: Easy to convert. Bright white finish and high opacity.
- Polyester: Unique toner receptive coating, high heat resistance and anti-static properties.
For samples and more information, contact a Masterpiece Graphix Digital Material Specialist at 636-349-6401.