Are you ready for next week’s IPMA Conference? Be sure to stop by the Masterpiece Graphix booth (#47), and meet Jeremy Underhill, our Director of Business Development!
At Masterpiece Graphix we offer a comprehensive selection of printable substrates that are engineered to perform on digital presses including HP Indigo, Xerox, Konica Minolta, Ricoh, MGI, and Canon, as well as many offset and flexo machines. Several of our materials are certified for Konica and Ricoh presses.
Check out these samples at booth 47:
- Repositionable Vinyl – A peel and stick substrate that can be easily installed on virtually any surface. The material does not peel, rip, or wrinkle indoors or outdoors. Can be removed and re-applied multiple times.
- Soft Touch – Previously unavailable for digital printing, soft touch substrates grab the customer’s attention with a product that feels velvety, and luxurious. Ssoft touch can be scored, folded, foil stamped, embossed and die cut. These substrates do not require any post print finishing and are perfect for short run printing jobs.
- Synthetic Paper – With its resistance to water, chemicals and tears, synthetic paper gives durability to almost any application. Easy to convert, synthetic paper can be perforated, laser die-cut, scored, folded, and punched. Customers are drawn to the bright white finish and flexible, soft hand feel. As a polypropylene blend, Masterpiece Graphix Synthetic Paper is a more economical choice than the over-engineered polyester-based products on the market.
- Solid Core Polyester – The unique toner receptive coating on Masterpiece Graphix solid core polyester makes it a universal substrate for dry toner and HP Indigo digital presses. It’s tear, stain and weather resistant, offers high definition image quality, a bright white matte finish, and comes in multiple thicknesses.
- Rigid Vinyl PVC – When your customers want durability and rigidity for their printing projects, forget lamination and more costly materials. PVC offers excellent durability, is resistant to UV degradation, has good rigidity, and low flammability (resists ignition).
- Press Compatibility Guide – This guide shows you which materials will run on your press, which materials you should test, and which materials you should avoid.
- Swatchbook – Featuring a variety of in-stock substrates, the Masterpiece Graphix swatchbook has been designed to make the substrate selection process easier and more inspiring with application ideas listed for each material.
For more information or to connect with Jeremy Underhill, contact us at 636-349-6401 or by email.