Are you going to the Graphics of the Americas tradeshow? Be sure to stop by booth 1227, hosted by our European partner Nuenka, to meet our Digital Material Specialist Juan Pablo Bergas. (Contacte a nuestro especialista de materiales hispano, Juan Pablo Bergas al +1-636-600-1767 o a email)
At booth 1227, attendees can obtain samples and a swatchbook of innovative printable substrates for digital presses. Masterpiece Graphix offers a comprehensive package of printing materials including pressure sensitive, cling, synthetic paper, PVC, styrene, polyester, metalized, soft touch, and textured. Masterpiece Graphix substrates are engineered to perform on digital presses including HP Indigo, Xerox, Konica Minolta, Ricoh, MGI, and Canon, as well as many offset and flexo machines.
Masterpiece Graphix provides substrates for almost any application including those that require chemical and UV resistance, heat and scratch resistance, bond strength, wet strength, durability, reflectivity and rigidity.
Check out these substrate samples at booth 1227:
- Synthetic Paper – With its resistance to water, chemicals and tears, Masterpiece Graphix synthetic paper gives durability to almost any application. Easy to convert, synthetic paper can be perforated, laser die-cut, scored, folded, and punched. Customers are drawn to the bright white finish and flexible, soft hand feel. As a polypropylene blend, Masterpiece Graphix Synthetic Paper is a more economical choice than the over-engineered polyester-based products on the market.
- Solid Core Polyester – The unique toner receptive coating on Masterpiece Graphix solid core polyester makes it a universal substrate for dry toner and HP Indigo digital presses. It’s tear, stain and weather resistant, offers high definition image quality, a bright white matte finish, and comes in multiple thicknesses.
- Repositionable Vinyl – A peel and stick substrate that can be easily installed on virtually any surface. The material does not peel, rip, or wrinkle indoors or outdoors. Can be removed and re-applied multiple times.
- Printable Wood Veneer – Created from real and sustainable wood, finish options include the original cherry and a new lighter maple. The unique look of wood veneer enhances many design styles including vintage, rustic, modern, and urban. Commercial printers can use wood veneer to add personality to menus, direct mail, postcards, licensed and sports-themed graphics, indoor signage, invitations, packaging, business cards, tickets and event promotions, hang tags and more. UPDATE: THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
- TOUCHÉ® Soft Touch – Previously unavailable for digital printing, soft touch substrates grab the customer’s attention with a product that feels expensive, baby soft, and luxurious. Specially coated to perform on digital presses, Masterpiece Graphix TOUCHÉ® is available in 12 rich colors and can be scored, folded, foil stamped, embossed and die cut. These substrates do not require any post print finishing and are perfect for short run printing jobs, document covers, direct mail, pocket folders, hang tags, packaging, business cards, invitations, tickets, menus, booklets, door hangers and more.
- Rigid Vinyl PVC – When your customers want durability and rigidity for their printing projects, forget lamination and more costly materials. Masterpiece Graphix PVC offers excellent durability, is resistant to UV degradation, has good rigidity, and low flammability (resists ignition).
- Swatchbook – Featuring a variety of in-stock substrates, the Masterpiece Graphix swatchbook has been designed to make the substrate selection process easier and more inspiring with application ideas listed for each type of material.
For more information or to connect with Juan Pablo at Graphics of the Americas (booth 1227), contact us at 636-349-6401 or by email. (Contacte a nuestro especialista de materiales hispano, Juan Pablo Bergas al +1-636-600-1767 o a email)