Sales Lead Generation Specialist
(Entry Level Inside Sales)
MGX, Fenton, MO
Seniority Level: Associate
Industry: Manufacturing and Distributing Printable Substrates, Functional Coatings
Employment Type: Full-time or Part-time
Who We Are: MGX is a leader in specialty substrate manufacturing, functional coating applications and precision converting services. MGX creates printable substrates for commercial digital, offset, and flexo presses.
Job Responsibilities: Cold calling, Prospecting and qualifying leads, Inside Sales Support. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, confident, detail oriented, creative thinker and a competitive dialer with a team attitude.
- Contact new leads derived from lists, referrals and data mining.
- Cold call prospective companies to obtain key information pertinent to our business
- Pre-qualify accounts by determining existing use of specialty substrates as well as presses/technologies
- Build pipeline of qualified leads to meet business plans, quotas, and company objectives
- Identify primary points of contact in Operations and Sales
- Set appointments for Sales Team to follow up with the ultimate goal of closing qualified leads
- Provide feedback to others in the department that could be helpful in advertising/marketing and closing sales
- 1+ years telemarketing/phone sales experience, with a heavy emphasis on cold calling
- Strong, proactive drive for personal and company success.
- Strong relationship building skills and outgoing personality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of the printing or specialized coatings industry is helpful, but not required.
- Base salary (Potential advancement opportunity available with commissions and/or bonuses)
- Flexible hours and schedule available for part-time.
- Paid medical & life insurance (full-time only)
- Optional vision and dental insurance (full-time only)
- 401(k) with company contributions (full-time only)
- Paid vacation (full-time only)
- Be part of a relatively small team where your voice will be heard.
- Fast paced and challenging environment, that embraces innovation, creativity and work ethic.
How to Apply: Submit your resume, professional references, and a cover letter with salary expectations to our human resource department. No phone calls please.