Thank you to everyone who stopped by our booth at Print18! If you didn’t have a chance to stop by or go to the show, we saved some print samples just for you. Call 636-349-6401 or email us to get samples of specialty substrates that you can run on your commercial digital press.
Masterpiece Graphix offers a comprehensive package of printing materials including pressure sensitive, cling, synthetic paper, PVC, styrene, polyester, metallized, and soft touch. Masterpiece Graphix substrates are engineered to perform on digital presses including Xerox, Konica Minolta, Ricoh, MGI, HP Indigo, and Canon, as well as many offset and flexo machines. Several of our materials are certified for Konica, Ricoh, and HP Indigo presses.
Masterpiece Graphix provides substrates for almost any application including those that require chemical and UV resistance, heat and scratch resistance, bond strength, wet strength, durability, reflectivity and rigidity.
Check out these substrate samples from our booth:
- Soft Touch for Toner Printing – Masterpiece Graphix 15pt LuXe Soft Touch retains its soft texture regardless of toner coverage and is compatible with many dry toner presses including Ricoh, Konica, and Xerox.
- Waterproof Synthetic Paper – With its resistance to water, chemicals and tears, synthetic paper gives durability to almost any application. As a polypropylene blend, Masterpiece Graphix Synthetic Paper is a more economical choice than the over-engineered polyester-based products on the market.
- Rigid Vinyl PVC – When your customers want durability and rigidity for their printing projects, forget lamination and more costly materials. PVC offers excellent durability, is resistant to UV degradation, has good rigidity, and low flammability (resists ignition).
- Clear Tipped Polyester –The unique toner receptive coating, anti-static properties, and high heat resistance of Masterpiece Graphix solid core polyester makes it a universal substrate for toner digital presses. Masterpiece Graphix polyester is resistant to tearing, stains and weather, and offers high definition image quality.
- Clear or White Window Graphics – Masterpiece Graphix window graphics provide ease of application and excellent performance on smooth surfaces, especially glass, with clean removal. The enhanced clarity of these window graphics is superior to traditional cling and removable vinyl which often appears hazy.
- Press Compatibility Guides – These guides show you which materials will run on your press, which materials you should test, and which materials you should avoid.
- Swatchbook – Featuring a variety of in-stock substrates, the Masterpiece Graphix swatchbook has been designed to make the substrate selection process easier and more inspiring with application ideas listed for each material.
To get samples of specialty substrates that you can run on your commercial digital press. contact a Digital Material Specialist.