Have a Xerox digital production press in your print shop? See the chart below to discover which materials will run on your press. For a printable version of our Press Compatibility Guide, call us at 636-349-6401 or email us.
You have a lot of options for specialty substrates on your Xerox including:
- Soft Touch: (pictured) Using Masterpiece Graphix TOUCHÉ® 13pt Black/White Duplex with Metallic Gold Pantone 871C and Metallic Silver Pantone 877C on a Xerox Color Press 1000, Image Source recreated the look of foil stamping on these business cards. Soft Touch provides a velvety, rose petal feel without post print finishing.
- Synthetic Paper: Eliminates need for lamination. Resistant to water, chemicals and tears. Can be perforated, laser die-cut, scored, folded, and punched. Bright white finish with a flexible, soft hand feel.
- Styrene: Uniquely coated for superior lamination bond strength and print performance. Low cost entry point to card market. Easy to convert. Bright white finish and high opacity. Can be guillotine cut, die cut or punched. Impact resistant, machineable, formable and recyclable.
- PVC: Excellent durability and easy to use. Resistant to UV degradation, good rigidity, and low flammability (resists ignition).
- White Vinyl Pressure Sensitives: Resistant to chemicals. Excellent bond strength. Short or long term adhesion indoors and outdoors. Superior surface smoothness and conformability. Tough and durable, exhibiting resistance to oils, chemicals and some solvents.
- White and Clear Polyester: Unique toner receptive coating, high heat resistance and anti-static properties. Solid core polyester. Resistant to tears, stains, and weather. High definition image quality and bright white matte finish.