The Waterproof, Durable and Flexible Paper for Digital Printing Presses
With its resistance to water, chemicals and tears, Masterpiece Graphix synthetic paper gives durability to almost any application.
Easy to convert, synthetic paper can be perforated, laser die-cut, scored, folded, and punched. Customers are drawn to the bright white finish and flexible, soft hand feel. Masterpiece Graphix synthetic paper is tested and confirmed for use on HP Indigo, Ricoh and Konica Minolta presses, and is compatible with most commercial digital presses including Xerox, Kodak, MGI, and Canon. Available in thicknesses ranging from 6 mil to 14 mil and sheet sizes of 12×18 and 13×19, synthetic paper can be used for a variety of applications. As a polypropylene blend, Masterpiece Graphix Synthetic Paper offers a more economical choice than the over-engineered polyester-based products on the market.
What Can You Create With Synthetic Paper?
- Business cards, insurance cards, membership and loyalty cards, ID badges
- Shelf wobblers, posters, door hangers
- Price tags, clothing tags, parking tags, plant tags, food tags, safety tags
- Manuals, catalogs, cookbooks, maps, calendars, charts, children’s books
- Menus and brochures
- Tickets and event passes
- Need more ideas? Call us at 636-349-6401
Whether you are already running synthetic paper and need competitive pricing or you want to try it for the first time, call 636-349-6401 and talk with our digital material specialists.