Why Go to Graph Expo?
GRAPH EXPO is recognized as the largest and most comprehensive graphic communications trade show and conference in the Americas. The show features inkjet, digital, offset, flexo, gravure and hybrid technologies, as well as emerging technologies including: RFID, Printed Electronics, and 3D printing. At GRAPH EXPO 16, visitors will experience the full spectrum of equipment, products and services for:
- Wide Format Inkjet Printing
- Package Printing & Converting
- Commercial Printing
- Mailing & Fulfillment
- Corporate/Education/Government Printing Centers/In-Plant
- Manufacturing/Industrial Printing
- Transactional Printing
- Quick/Small Commercial Printing
- Book Printing/Publishing
- Newspaper Printing/Publishing
- Photo Imaging
- Marketing/Creative Services/Media/Print Buying
So Why Should You Go To Graph Expo?
- Get “how-to” solutions for challenging issues and learn new ways to adapt your business.
- Network with industry experts and peers in one location (more cost- and time-efficient than multiple trips and meetings)
- Find exactly what you need—in one place at one time, among 400+ exhibitors
- View live demonstrations of all the latest technologies, unique new applications, products and services
- GRAPH EXPO 16 presents the largest and most exciting display of ‘live’ running equipment in the Americas. Watching a machine run and participating in a demonstration teaches you things you just can’t learn by sitting in a conference room or looking at a brochure.
- Explore innovative show floor features including:
- Materials Matter: Popular GRAPH EXPO show floor hub that celebrates the essential role materials play in the print ecosystem. Inside this tactile specialty showcase, multiple substrate manufacturers will demonstrate the powerful role that their paper and non-paper substrates play in every print job. (Masterpiece Graphix will be located in booth 2512)
- The House That Print Built: From the ground up—the window coverings, wallpaper, flooring, and more—The House That Print Built is a visual demonstration of today’s expanding wide format, printed electronics and 3D print profit possibilities, produced from the latest technology and products.
- Software: Workflow & Design/Prepress: One-stop spot to see the hottest new software and test-drive the very latest equipment.
- Press/Finishing: Featuring cutting-edge innovations in inkjet, digital, offset, hybrid, flexo and gravure print technologies, as well as the complete array of binding and finishing equipment and supplies.
- The Inkjet Candy Store: View multiple brands of new wide format inkjet printers running side-by-side for easy comparison and determine which printer best fits your application.
- Educational Opportunities: GRAPH EXPO 16 seminars, created by industry experts provide all the market forecasts and practical information on key technologies, essential business strategies, and the action-oriented solutions you need to become more profitable now.
If You Go, Here Are a Couple Quick Tips:
- Set goals for what you want to accomplish, such as which vendors to visit, what items you need to purchase, what seminars to attend and which new product lines you’d like to see.
- Make an appointment with vendors you’d like to meet.
- Allow extra room in your suitcase for bringing back literature and product samples.
- Make sure your badge is in plain sight while at the show and bring plenty of your own business cards.
- And be sure to stop by and talk with the Masterpiece Graphix team at booth 2512 in the Materials Matter pavilion!
Source: Graphic Arts Show Company, Inc
Photo Courtesy of Show Daily