Thank you to everyone who stopped by our booth at Print 17! If you didn’t have a chance to stop by or go to the show, we saved some print samples just for you. Call 636-349-6401 or email us to get samples of specialty substrates that you can run on your commercial digital press.
- Solid Core Polyester – The unique toner receptive coating on Masterpiece Graphix solid core polyester makes it a universal substrate for dry toner and HP Indigo digital presses. It’s tear, stain and weather resistant, offers high definition image quality, a bright white matte finish, and comes in multiple thicknesses.
- Repositionable Vinyl – A peel and stick substrate that can be easily installed on virtually any surface. The material does not peel, rip, or wrinkle indoors or outdoors. Can be removed and re-applied multiple times.
- Synthetic Paper – With its resistance to water, chemicals and tears, Masterpiece Graphix synthetic paper gives durability to almost any application. Easy to convert, synthetic paper can be perforated, laser die-cut, scored, folded, and punched. Customers are drawn to the bright white finish and flexible, soft hand feel. As a polypropylene blend, Masterpiece Graphix Synthetic Paper is a more economical choice than the over-engineered polyester-based products on the market.
- Printable Wood Veneer – Created from real and sustainable wood, finish options include the original cherry and a new lighter maple. The unique look of wood veneer enhances many design styles including vintage, rustic, modern, and urban. Commercial printers can use wood veneer to add personality to menus, direct mail, postcards, licensed and sports-themed graphics, indoor signage, invitations, packaging, business cards, tickets and event promotions, hang tags and more. UPDATE: THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
- LuXe and TOUCHÉ® Soft Touch – Previously unavailable for digital printing, soft touch substrates grab the customer’s attention with a product that feels expensive, baby soft, and luxurious. Specially coated to perform on digital presses, Masterpiece Graphix TOUCHÉ® is available in 12 rich colors and can be scored, folded, foil stamped, embossed and die cut. These substrates do not require any post print finishing and are perfect for short run printing jobs, document covers, direct mail, pocket folders, hang tags, packaging, business cards, invitations, tickets, menus, booklets, door hangers and more.
- Matte/Matte White PVC – When your customers want durability and rigidity for their printing projects, forget lamination and more costly materials. Masterpiece Graphix PVC offers excellent durability, is resistant to UV degradation, has good rigidity, and low flammability (resists ignition).
- Swatchbook – Featuring a variety of in-stock substrates, the Masterpiece Graphix swatchbook has been designed to make the substrate selection process easier and more inspiring with application ideas listed for each type of material.
Engineered to perform on digital presses, as well as many offset and flexo machines, Masterpiece Graphix substrates are available for almost any application including those that require chemical and UV resistance, heat and scratch resistance, bond strength, wet strength, durability, reflectivity and rigidity. For more information and to get your samples, contact us today!