Product categories include pressure sensitive, cling, synthetic paper, PVC, styrene, polyester, metallized, and soft touch.
Discover sheet substrates compatible with commercial presses including HP Indigo, Konica Minolta, Ricoh, and Xerox.
Order rolls directly from MGX, or have your materials shipped to us for coating.
Why MGX Substrates?
Solutions for Every Print Application
- Printable sheet and roll materials for applications such as labels, packaging, corporate identity, direct mail, point-of-purchase, cards, and more
- Variety of sizes, gauges, and functionality available to meet the job and press requirements
Simple Pricing & Low Minimums
- Competitive pricing on all specialty substrates, not just the hard-to-find stocks
- Simplified pricing that includes delivery and low minimum-order requirements
Same-Day Shipping & Custom Stocking
- Same-day shipping and custom stocking solutions to meet customer demand and project deadlines
Mainstay & Custom Materials
- Industry mainstays like BOPP as well as the hard-to-coat substrates
- Available in rolls, sheets, and custom sizes
- Our substrates are engineered to perform well on HP Indigo, dry toner, and multiple types of digital presses as well as many offset and flexo machines.
- MGX is North America’s first and only HP-authorized treatment facility for HP Indigo.
- Provide coated, ready-to-print stock from nearly every industry supplier
- Order coated material directly from MGX, or ship your material to us for coating.
- Many of our substrates are recyclable and reusable.
- Full line of converting services, including cutting with the highest tolerances and best squareness in the industry.