Have an HP Indigo sheet-fed digital press in your print shop? See the chart below to discover which materials will run on your press. For a printable version of our Press Compatibility Guide, call us at 636-349-6401 or email us.
You have a lot of options in specialty substrates to run on your HP Indigo including:
- Synthetic Paper: Eliminates need for lamination. Resistant to water, chemicals and tears. Can be perforated, laser die-cut, scored, folded, and punched. Bright white finish with a flexible, soft hand feel.
- Styrene: Uniquely coated for superior lamination bond strength and print performance. Easy to convert. Bright white finish and high opacity. Can be guillotine cut, die cut or punched. Impact resistant, machineable, formable and recyclable.
- Rigid Vinyl PVC: Excellent durability and easy to use. Resistant to UV degradation, good rigidity, and low flammability (resists ignition).
- Bright Silver, Clear and White Pressure Sensitives: Resistant to chemicals. Excellent bond strength. Short or long term adhesion indoors and outdoors. Superior surface smoothness and conformability. Tough and durable, exhibiting resistance to oils, chemicals and some solvents.
- White and Clear Polyester: Unique toner receptive coating, high heat resistance and anti-static properties. Solid core polyester. Resistant to tears, stains, and weather. High definition image quality.
- Soft Touch: Provides a velvety, rose petal feel without post print finishing
- Metalized Board: (pictured – Printed using Masterpiece Graphix 12pt Silver Board on an HP Indigo 7800) Light-catching properties, improved printability and low static